SQLView Pro Report Sets
The report sets screen is where you define your report sets (groups of reports along with their parameters). This screen, along with the connections screen, is global to all SQLView Pro modules.
Report Sets Options
- Del - deletes the report set. As a warning, this option will also delete all reports and parameters defined within the report set.
- Edit – edits the report set allowing you to change report set parameters, add/remove reports and parameters.
- Close – returns you to the previous screen
Edit Report Set
- Update – saves the report set information and returns you to the previous screen
- Cancel – returns you to the previous screen without saving changes
- Apply – saves new report set information and activates the Add Report and Add Parameter options without leaving the screen
Report Set Fields
- Report Set Name – the name you wish to refer to this report set
- Report Set Theme – the theme prefix that will be used to generate css selectors for the report set
- Database Connection – the default connection used for this report set. For instance, you could set the default connection to ‘Northwind’ for this report set, then in each report and parameter select ‘Reportset Default’ for their database connections so you don’t have to specify each one individually. Then, if you need to change the database connection for the entire reportset, you change it once for the report set and don’t need to change it for the individual reports or parameters.
- Report Set Header Text – the text which appears before the report set is rendered
- Report Set Footer Text – the text which appears after the report set is rendered
- Del - deletes the report.
- Edit – edits the report allowing you to change report parameters.
- Add Report – allows the addition of another report
- Del - deletes the parameter.
- Edit – edits the parameter allowing you to change parameter settings.
- Add Parameter – allows the addition of another parameter